Here at Grove Street Auto Repair, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our customers and our employees. As the health community continues to monitor the emergence of coronavirus (COVID-19), Grove Street Auto Repair is determined to do whatever we can to make sure our customers have options and know the steps we are taking for their safety and health.
Auto repair is recognized as an essential business, which is why we are permitted to remain open to serve you. We understand how important a reliable vehicle is at this time, whether you still need to get to work, the store, or the hospital. Please know that we are available whether you find yourself needing a repair or need to get a service done.
In order to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing the following measures:
- We are limiting entry to our building to employees and customers only. All outside vendors are dropping off supplies and part at the door.
- We are sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces in our shop multiple times a day.
- We are offering a local vehicle pick up and delivery service if your prefer not to leave your home. Please give us a call for more details!
- We are currently accepting drop off appintments only. Our waiting room will be temporary closed in an effort ro practice social distancing.
- Loaner vehicles remain available and will be sanitized before and after each use. Please call us for additional details.
- While working on your car, all technicians will be wearing gloves and using steering wheel covers and seat protectors. We will also be sanitizing your vehicle before and after service as well as sanitizing key fobs.
- We will not be accepting walk-in State Inspections at this time. Only State Inspections performed in addition to other services will be accepted by appointment only.
- All services are by appointment only at this time.
- All of our employees are practicing the latest standards for hand washing techniques set in place by the CDC.
- Any employee who feels ill is being asked to stay at home.
- We will continue to monitor the CDC for future developments to ensure appropraite action plans.
Please Note: We have been informed by our suppliers to expect a possible supply chain parts shortage once we return to normal activities. If we have suggested any safety related repairs for your vehicles, please think about having these services performed sooner rather than later so parts will be available.
Thank you for making Grove Street Auto Repair your hometown service center. We will get through this together!